Dead Men would tell...

For the first time in my life, I am disowning my loyalty towards one of my favourite actors. 
Sigh!
Today, I hereby, decide, not to fight for him and bluntly prove the significance of his finest shot timings. Dear Johnny Depp, I am ready to embrace the world going upside down as I utter the words that YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME...!

Oh! I can even feel the lump in my throat...
How much it hurts!
I am teary...!

Before, his fans argue over for my digital assassination, I make a clear declaration that I have been a religious follower of the POTC series and honestly, I have lost the count that how many times I watched all the earlier four movies. Frankly, I loved him in The Tourist, Sleepy Hollow and for God's sake Transcendence also. 

But "Salazar's Revenge" was different. I didn't find the famous "Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow" in it. I don't believe it was Depp's movie. It certainly wasn't. I can like the movie for the splendid performance by Geoffrey Rush but certainly not Johnny Depp. If you are fanatic about Johnny Depp's acting, you can clearly differentiate between what was scripted and what he improvised. Even his famous 'drunken sway' wasn't in the frame. Even in his clumsiest get-up, Depp always managed to give fresh humour. But in the 5th installment, he wasn't fresh.

To be honest, Anthony De La Torre proves to be the actual show-stealer as young Jack. He was fresh, just, witty and gracefully clumsy. Also, he was certainly better with the epic "Jack Sparrow Sway"



[pic courtesy: Disney]

If Johnny Depp isn't taking the series seriously, he better learn as soon as possible because we always expect Jack Sparrow to return from the "World's End" and it wouldn't be so entertaining to listen to the story of Jack Sparrow posthumously because "Dead Men Tell no Tales" [since the character of Jack Sparrow gets life with Johnny Depp's performance. If Johnny Depp isn't into him, Jack Sparrow is as good as dead.]

[pic courtesy: Disney]


Now, now... don't give me that look, mate. You gotta admit it!
You need to improve!

[Views stated in the article are personal and honest opinion on the acting performance of the actor and do not by any means, intend to hurt the sentiments of any reader directly or indirectly. Pictures are the intellectual property of Disney]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मन्नत

Moo Moo and Momo and the story of Ban

That Sweet... THANKS!